Location: 202 E Main St, Coleman, WI 54112
Mailing Address: PO Box 52, 202 E Main St, Coleman, WI 54112
Please see the Calendar of Events for the next court date.
The Village of Coleman is a joint court with the Town of Pound, Town of Beaver, Village of Crivitz and Village of Pound. Municipal Court for the Village of Coleman is usually held on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 5:00 p.m., but is subject to change. Trials are held on an as needed basis and scheduled accordingly.
- Cash, Check, Money Order payable to Village of Coleman Municipal Court
- You may pay in the lobby of the Municipal Building (Open from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Mon – Thur)
- You may drop your payment in the Night Drop Box located on the side of the Municipal Building facing Main Street.
- You may mail in your payment to PO Box 52, 202 E Main St, Coleman, WI 54112
- Credit Card or EFT
- To make payment on a citation, you may pay online at www.govpaynow.com. If you do not have access to the internet, please utilize your local library or make payment at the Municipal Building.
- You may also pay online to post bond. However, you must contact the police department immediately to verify the transfer of funds in order for the warrant to be cancelled or a release given.